Sunday 20 September 2015

Filled Under: ,

My Journey to Blogging _ Story of my life

10:48

http://1710coffee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/1st-Blog-Post1.jpg 

hahaha i remember the day when i started blogging, it was too funny. When i created my first blog i considering myself the biggest blogger of the world. Sending messages to my family cousins, Friends, Teachers and telling them that use my new website :P. But soon every one laughing on me most of my friends block me on Facebook, as they all considering me the biggest idiot/loser of the world and telling me that you can't do any thing in your life. but i never give up and try my best to touch the clouds of success, and after 3 years hard work i finally meet Mr Abrar Khan (CEO of youth4it) he inspire me and give me hope. And he select me for a Social Media Marketing Executive and a Blogger for his new Blog, and my life changed.
Sorry, back to the topic :) it was too hard to select domain after thinking one hour finally i select Best computer Company name for my website but soon it was banned by Google :P and my account was dis-activated, then i start using WordPress and it's amazing more amazing features new themes, Design etc and then i started my New Professional Blogging career.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment